Submit a Crime Report

If this is an Emergency call 9-1-1 immediately

Crime reports may be submitted several different ways.  You can call 765.747.4838 to have an officer come to your location; you can call 765.213.6403 and speak with the desk officer; you can come to Muncie City Hall, which is located at 300 N. High St., Muncie, Indiana and speak with the desk officer.  The desk is staffed M-F from 8:00am to 4:00pm.

You may also use this page to report certain crimes that have no suspects and no witnesses. The crime must have occurred in the area served by the Muncie Police. I further understand there will be no follow-up or further investigation of any crime reported filed on-line. In order to continue you must accept this agreement.